Sunday, January 5, 2014

Winter Whites

Hi folks! It's Holly posting today!!

I decided to make an all white card, so I pulled out some dies and played around until things fell into place.




The dies I used are all from Cheery Lynn Designs.  I cut out the following dies:

Francesca border - not in stock
Shasta Daisy Strip

Additional supplies:

White satin ribbon
Rhinestone brad 


I started with a white card base and glued the French Pastry Doily down.

Next I glued a strip of the Francesca border die at the bottom of the card (kind of hard to see with all the ribbon, but it's there).

Some white satin ribbon was wrapped around the card and I tied additional pieces of ribbon in place for a fun and flirty accent.

I glued the Shasta Daisy Strip flower petals together and added a rhinestone brad to the center, and then glued this down on top of my ribbon.

Carefully tucked in the Holly Lace Flourish and the Wheat Heads - set of 2 here and there until I was satisfied with the arrangement.


So beautiful and elegant! Thanks Holly!

Click any of the gold links above for more info or to purchase any of the products Holly used.

The Classy Cards Challenges will start again on Monday, January 6th!   Join in the fun!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...

 
Pin It

No comments: