Saturday, January 18, 2014

Moroccan Border; LAST DAY to enter Hearts and Doilies challenge!

Hi, it's Misti again!

It's a new year and that means we are having more fun right here at Classy Cards 'n Such blog!




When I saw that the first challenge was to use a die cut for the border challenge, I knew I also wanted to make a card using a stamp as a border. Love the classy Moroccan Lattice background stamp from JustRite. I stamped it in black onto a piece of white cardstock. You don't have to use it as an entire background!

I'm trying to use up some of my scraps so that little strip of black, that looks like ribbon?  It's actually a strip of black cardstock from the Layering Swatches #2 - Deep Variety.

I stamped the rose from Old Tea Rose, by Flourishes, onto my white piece of cardstock. I water colored it using Tim Holtz Distress Markers in Barn Door and Peeled Paint, with the Tim Holtz Detailer Water Brush. I layered the colored panel onto a piece of black cardstock and then to a white cardstock base.


Your card has the perfect pop of colors! Thanks Misti!

Click any of the gold links above for more info or to purchase any of the products Misti used.

The current challenge, Hearts and Doilies, ends tonight at midnight.   You can still enter to win the Sophie's Heart Mini Doily!


Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...

    

Pin It

No comments: