Thursday, January 23, 2014

Garden Fronds

Hello, it's Jenn today! I am sharing a card that was inspired by our challenge this week which is to use a stencil on your card.  I sure hope you will play along with us! 


I started my card with a pre-made Kraft card base. I cut a piece of white cardstock that was 1/4 inch smaller on all sides than the base.

Using a low tack tape, I secured the plastic Memory Box Garden Fronds stencil to the white cardstock. Using the Dreamweaver's Paste Spreader, I scooped out some Translucent Embossing Paste and spread it over the stencil. Using the edge of the spreader, I smoothed the paste down and removed any excess and put it back into the jar. 

Now, it's time for the fun to begin!  I removed all the tape and slowly lifted up the stencil.  I saw a lovely white paste imprint of the Garden Fronds.  Using some chunky glitter I had in my stash, I covered the white paste with glitter. Once I was certain I had all the paste covered, I turned the cardstock over and tapped off the excess. Oh how pretty the reveal was! 

Once I was certain the glitter and paste were set, I distressed the edges of the white cardstock and then inked them with chalk ink. 

In the bottom right corner, I stamped a little sentiment, one that is perfect to brighten anyone's day.


Oh how sparkly and gorgeous! Thanks Jenn!

Click any of the gold links above for more info or to purchase any of the products Jenn used.

Click here to see how to get 13% off Heartfelt Creations stamps now through Thursday, January 30th.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...

   
Pin It

No comments: