Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Floral Medallion

Hi, it's Joy today, posting a card for the latest challenge for Classy Cards 'n Such.  Today the challenge is for a shaped card.  This will be a fun challenge!  Here is my card:


I used a stamp set by JustRite Stamps called Just Keep Calm.  This is a giant stamp set with 64 images and shapes. 

I also used the largest die in the set by Spellbinders called Nested Medallion Labels Dies. The stamped medallion and the sentiment stamped on the scallop die were popped up with Joy! Foam Pads.

Since the card is shaped like a flower, the card would not fit in an ordinary envelope so I used the Envelope Punch Board.  My board stays out on my desk so it's easy to grab. Lately it seems like my cards are not exactly 4.25 x 5.5 and the board makes it easy to fold an envelope perfectly.  I like using a thinner paper and this way I use up my old designer papers.

Why don't you join in the challenge?  Why not challenge a friend to join you?  Thanks for looking at my card.  Have a HAPPY Stamping Day!


Your card is really pretty with great advice! Thanks Joy!

Click any of the gold links above for more info or to purchase any of the products used.

We invite you to the "Get In Shape" challenge. It ends Saturday, February 1st. You just might be the winner!!

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...

 
 
Pin It

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Hi Joy! Purple is my favorite color, and it looks so rich on your card. I really like the different shapes on your card, looks great!

Debbie