Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Spring Blossoms

Hi, it's Misti today!

I'm so ready for spring. We had another snap of cold weather and I told someone that we have had winter, now bring on spring! I am not a fan of winter weather at all!!

Have you seen the NEW goodies Beverly has added to the store? Oh my goodness! A few of them made it to my house, but I still have quite a few things on my wish list!  I pulled out a few of the new items to create this card.



I love the new embossing folders added from Darice. I used the Stripe Background on my white panel.

The vase of tulips from the Spring Blooms stamp set by Inky Antics. I colored the image with Tim Holtz Distress Ink Markers using Barn DoorMustard Seed, Peeled Paint, and Broken China. The colors were applied using the Tim Holtz Detail Water Brush.

I cut the image panel so it would fit with the classy Spellbinders Labels Twenty-nine die.

The Graphic 45 French Country 6" x 6" paper pad has double sided papers.  One side is the pattern and the back is a solid. I used two sheets of the green on this.

I had ordered some White Cluny lace a few orders ago and it's the perfect divider between the panels. It is so pretty!

The three mini Baby White Pearls add the final touch.


A beautiful spring card! Thanks Misti!

Click any of the gold links above for more info or to purchase any of the products Misti used.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...

     
Pin It

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Oh sure, make me wish for spring some more! LOL. Your card is so pretty!