Wednesday, January 8, 2014

He Has Made Everything Beautiful

Hi, it's Joy!

Today, Beverly, owner of Classy Cards 'n Such challenged us to make a card with a border. We would love to see what you do with this challenge.

Read all the details and link your project.  There will be a prize for the winner of the challenge!

I really like the way my card turned out.


Ribbon - Seam Binding

Starting out with a white card for my base, I used the border stamp from JustRite Cast All Your Cares stamp set. I then grabbed my markers to color in the border. The stamp set is compatible with Spellbinders S4-301 Labels Sixteen and Edgeabilities E8-002 Classic Bracket.

I also used my marker to color the Seam Binding and wrapped it around my card to make the bow. Added a
Medallion Sparklers designer button, by Webster's Pages, for a little sparkle in the center of the bow.

The sentiment also comes from the JustRite Cast All Your Cares stamp set. Once I stamped it on my cardstock, then I used the Spellbinders Decorative Labels Eight for the die cut. I also used the Joy! Foam Pads, Large, to give some dimension to the card.

The last step was to attach a cute butterfly and done! 

Thanks for looking at my card. Have a HAPPY stamping day!


Love the colors! Your card is so pretty! Thanks Joy! 

Click any of the gold links above for more info or to purchase any of the products Joy used.

You can find all of the details about the challenge in this post.  Join the fun, won't you??

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...

   
Pin It

1 comment:

Misti said...

This is so pretty, Joy!