Thursday, January 9, 2014

Bees with Cupcake

Hi, it's Misti again!

When I heard about the border die cut challenge, I couldn't wait to get started. 


My card for the border die challenge uses the My Favorite Things Blueprints 3 Die-namics border die cut in black cardstock. 

I stamped the Wild Rose Studio Bees with Cupcake image onto my white panel.  It's a NEW addition to the Classy Cards 'n Such store and it's super cute!  I colored it in with the following Tim Holtz Distress Ink Markers: Broken ChinaScattered StrawMustard SeedBlack SootTattered Rose, Peeled Paint and the Tim Holtz Water Brush.

The papers are from the Graphic 45 French Country 6" x 6" paper pad. The printed paper reminds me of a honeycomb.

I used three of the smallest Black Pearls from Want2Scrap.

Now that you see how fun borders can be, come join the CCNS #14 challenge! We would love to see your project!


Your card is so cute, love it! Thanks Misti!

Click any of the gold links above for more info or to purchase any of the products Misti used.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...

   

Pin It

1 comment:

Tammie Edgerton said...

Love your card, Misti...awesome coloring on that super adorable image! I hope I find some time to play along!