Monday, January 6, 2014

In LOVE With Borders

Hello Classy Friends! 

Isn't it nice to make some projects other then Christmas? I think we are all ready for some different things! 

This card was made for the current CCNS #14 Border challenge.


I made my pretty pink card using all Cheery Lynn Designs  dies. I started with a pink card stock base and added two gorgeous borders, using Cheery Lynn Designs Border Carnivale. I cut it twice and stacked it. Isn't it gorgeous?

The designer paper for the background is from the The Lake House 6.5" x 6.5" paper pad by Kaisercraft.

Next I cut the beautiful Cheery Lynn Designs die Lattice Hearts and Vines. This die has such lovely detail!

I added the Cheery Lynn Designs word die Love. This die comes with two different sizes of the word. It's like getting two dies for the price of one.

I added a few embellishments from my stash and I had a completed card. 

A few things I used in the making of my card are:

The Cuttlehug, large allows me to get a perfect detailed cut every time.

Joy! Foam Pads Small to pop up my heart and the word Love.

The 1/4" Score-Tape to adhere my borders, and also the
1/2" Scor-Tape to adhere my designer paper.


Your card turned out so lovely! Thanks Diane!

Click any of the gold links above for more info or to purchase any of the products Diane used. 

Want to play along with our new challenge and have an opportunity to win a beautiful PoppyStamps border die?  Check out the details here and enter to play!

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...

 
Pin It

No comments: