Sunday, October 13, 2013

Sunflower Wreath

Hi, it's Misti!

Happy Fall Y'all!  I want a wreath like this stamp, and every year I say I'm gonna buy one.  When I go to the store and see the prices, I think about how many stamps I could buy with that money, I decide to buy stamps! For now, I'll just keep stamping my wreaths! 


Supplies used from Classy Cards 'n Such:
Seasonal Wreaths by Flourishes
Scrollworks embossing folder
Wild Honey distress ink marker
Peeled Paint distress ink marker
Vintage Photo distress ink marker
Tattered Rose distress ink marker
I stamped the sunflower wreath from Seasonal Wreaths by Flourishes, in black ink and water colored the image using the Tim Holtz Distress Ink Markers listed above, and the Tim Holtz Water Brush. I didn't have to use much water, but enough that I felt it needed to dry.

I embossed my white panel with the Scrollworks embossing folder.  The brown scalloped border was created by using the Blueprints 3 die set by My Favorite Things. 
 
The yellow panel is from the French Country 6" x 6" by Graphic 45 paper pad.  I have used this paper pad quite often. I added the Seam Binding to the yellow panel.

I cut my wreath panel into a square and added a white pearl with in each corner.


A beautiful card for fall! Thanks Misti!!!

Click any of the gold links above for more info or to purchase the products Misti used.

Have you joined the Classy Cards newsletter group?   They get the best weekly deals, Classy Flash Sales and a one time 20% discount on an entire order!!  Sign up under the pink envelope on the left side of the Classy Cards blog.  

There are lots of new products in the Classy Cards 'n Such shop over the past week or so!   Be sure to check them all out here.  

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...

 

Pin It

2 comments:

joy said...

This is just toooo pretty! I love how you have paired it with the perfect embossing folder!

Debbie said...

Love your card Misti! It's so beautiful!!