Thursday, October 24, 2013

Condolences

Hi, it's Misti again!

I found out I needed another sympathy card & didn't have one in my stash.  I pulled out the Blueprints 6... I'm lovin' these!!!   




Since I color on almost all of my cards, I choose my designer paper first. Next, I decide on the image that I want to use. I pulled out this piece of yellow designer paper from the Glitz design paper Vintage Blue 6" x 6" paper pad.

I stamped the poppy from the Botanical Medallions and Banners onto a piece of white cardstock. Using the Tim Holtz Water Brush , I applied the distress ink markers (using the colors in the supply list), as water colors. I set it aside to dry.

Using the scallop edge from the Blueprints 6, I cut out a piece of black cardstock.

My flower was dry enough to use the rectangle die from the Blueprints 6 and cut out that piece.

Using the With Sympathy sentiment, I stamped directly onto the flower panel. I briefly thought I better get it straight since it was all ready to go onto my card!   I have been known to stamp the sentiment crooked or get a smudge of black ink on a corner and have to start all over! 

The last step was to add a few Black Pearls in the corner and the card is complete!

Your card is so soft and pretty! Thanks Misti!! 

Click any of the gold links above for more info or to purchase any of the products  used.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...


   

Pin It

No comments: