Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving

Hi, it's Misti!  I just got in a few new toys from  the Classy Cards 'n Such store and decided it was high time to get a Fall card made.  



Supplies:
Autumn Blessings by Flourishes
Autumn Song paper pad by Bo Bunny
Blueprints 6 by My Favorite Things
Tim Holtz Distress Markers: Spiced Marmalade, Wild Honey,  Antique Linen, Barn Door, Fired Brick, Dusty Concord, Vintage Photo, Peeled Paint and Frayed Burlap
Tim Holtz Water Brush

 I pulled out the Autumn Song paper pack and decided to go with the striped paper.  I started matching the stripes with the Tim Holtz Distress Markers.

Based on the colors, I went with the image from Autumn Blessings stamp set.  Using the Blueprints 6 from My Favorite Things, this card was a piece of cake to put together.  I am LOVING the Blueprints!  The milk jug image fits into the rectangle from the Blueprints perfectly.

I stamped the sentiment. It's two different stamps, so they can  be arranged however you want them.  I needed them on top of each other to fit into the other rectangle in the Blueprints set. Both rectangles have the rounded corners! No measuring, no guess work!

Great card for fall! Thanks Misti!!

Click any of the gold links above for more info or to purchase any of the products  used.

There are lots of new products in the Classy Cards 'n Such shop over the past week or so!   Be sure to check them all out here.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...

 
Pin It

No comments: