Saturday, October 12, 2013

A Bird Sings

Hi everyone! Today it's Joy posting a card with supplies from Classy Cards 'n Such

 


This is a fast card using some great paper from Simple Stories called Harvest Lane 6" x 6" paper pad.

I used stamps from Sparkle N Sprinkle called Bird Song.

The ribbon is the fabulous Egg Shell Seam Binding that I colored with Tim Holtz Distress Ink Markers.  I just ran the tip of the marker up and down the ribbon until it was the right shade and did a quick dry with my heat gun.  The ink made the ribbon just a little stiff, but I found it tied beautifully. Instead of letting the tails of the ribbon hang, I used them to wrap around the top layers of the card.

This card is an example of how pretty paper and great stamps makes creating easy.  So go to Classy Cards 'n Such take a look around. They have what you need to help take your card making and scrapbooking to a new level! 

Thanks for looking at my card. I hope you have a HAPPY stamping day.


Great ideas and a beautiful card! Thanks Joy!!

Click any of the gold links above for more info or to purchase the products Joy used.

Have you joined the Classy Cards newsletter group?   They get the best weekly deals, Classy Flash Sales and a one time 20% discount on an entire order!!  Sign up under the pink envelope on the left side of the Classy Cards blog.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...

 
Pin It

No comments: