Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Fading Fall Flowers

Hello to all my blog friends!   I'm so sorry the blog posts have been MIA for the past few days, but I've been under the weather a bit.   I think I'm on the mend, so we are back to sharing beautiful cards from the Classy Cards Design Team.   Enjoy!!

Hello, Diane here with you today! I have been seeing all over online where Fall seems to be the favorite time of the year. That sure rings true with me, also. Which brings us to today's card at Classy Cards 'n Such.


To create my card, I first stamped an Impression Obsession Distressed Brick background stamp, (which Beverly can order for you), with Tim Holtz Antique Linen Distress Ink Marker.

The window was cut with Poppy Stamps die Small Madison Window, the shutters are Poppy Stamps die Small Madison Shutters and the window box with Poppy Stamps die Small Madison Flower Box. Isn't this the cutest window??  I added a bit of lace for the curtain...love it.  The possibilities are endless with these dies! 

Inside my flower box I have added greenery using Cheery Lynn Designs Wreath Strip

The cute flowers in the window box are from the newest release by Cheery Lynn Dies Tiny Flower Kit - set of 3. This new flower kit is a must have! It has three different strips of tiny flowers that are just perfect for when you need to fill in with a small flower or just on their own.  I made my mums in the flower box with these newest dies.

To finish off my card, I added the cat from the Cheery Lynn Designs die, Screen Door With Cat. The cute pumpkins are from the Cheery Lynn Designs die Pumpkins - set of 2 sizes.

I hope you have enjoyed my post today, and don't forget to sign up for the Classy Cards 'n Such newsletter. The sign up is located on the left side of the blog (under Beverly's photo). It's a great way to learn about the current sales and new items for the store. Sign up today and get a special discount for subscribing...you won't miss out on great deals offered!


A cute card for fall! Thanks Diane!

Click any of the gold links above for more info or to purchase any of the products Diane used.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...

 
Pin It

No comments: