Thursday, October 17, 2013

For The Men

Hi, it's Joy today! 

I have a masculine card made with supplies from Classy Cards 'n Such.  I challenged myself to pick an element and make both a feminine card and a masculine card using that same element. The feminine card will be posted another time.




The element I used is a beautiful embossing folder called Feathers by Crafts Too!.

The sentiments on this card are from Live, Love, Laugh Vintage Labels Two stamp set from JustRite. This set has many sentiments that can be configured in lots of different ways.  For this card, I stamped a few of them on vellum.

I used the JustRite Custom Die made by Spellbinders, called Vintage Label Two Dies for the larger sentiment. 

This turned out to be a quick and simple card - but most masculine cards are!

Thanks for looking at my card. Have a happy stamping day!

Your card is beautiful! Thanks Joy!

Click any of the gold links above for more info or to purchase any of the products Joy used.

There are lots of new products in the Classy Cards 'n Such shop over the past week or so!   Be sure to check them all out here.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...

 
Pin It

No comments: