Monday, August 26, 2013

WINNERS; Holiday Tags Galore!!!

It's time to announce a couple of winners!!!   The Classy Cards Summer Pinterest contest has ended and the winner is Darlene P.   Congratulations, Darlene!!!   Thanks to everyone who played along!!!

Classy Cards has reached another milestone with order number 1,000!   Linda B. from Wisconsin was the winner!  Congratulations, Linda!!!   Thanks to all of the wonderful Classy Cards customers!   We wouldn't be here without you!!!


Hello there friends!! It's Diane today, and I have a fun project to share with you today using some Christmas dies.

Making my own Christmas tags has always been a favorite way of mine to use up those scraps of card stock, papers and ribbons. It's fast, it's fun, and it's wonderful to hear the oh's and ah's when the gifts are handed out.



For the Christmas tree tags, I got a bit creative and used the Cheery Lynn Designs - O Tannenbaum die, by cutting off the two lower branches, making it a perfect size for my tags.


My next group of tags uses the Memory Box - Deer Trio die. I just cut the deer apart and used each one separately.
Notice the red pearl on the nose of the one deer...cute!!


For the tree line I used Poppy Stamps - Pine Tree Border.
I cut one border and it made all three tags!!



My last three tags were made with one of the beautiful Cheery Lynn Designs dies called Snowflowers Set 2. Just the name alone got my attention to buy it! There is also a Snowflowers Set 1 with three more different snowflakes!


That's all until I see you again soon!!


Great tags, so fun, so fast! Thanks Diane!!

Click any of the gold links above for more info or to purchase the products Diane used.

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until then...

Pin It

4 comments:

Darlene said...

Whoo Hoo! I'm so excited about my win! Thanks so much! What a fabulous way to start my day!!
Awesome tag idea Diane ... and yes it's a great way to use up some of those scraps we all have a mountain of! Guess what I'll be doing later today! LOL ... thanks for the idea!
Congrats to Linda B. also!
Happy Crafting everyone!

Debbie said...

Congratulations! What a fun way to start your day!

Great idea for scraps, Diane! I love how quick and easy you pulled them together!

Diane said...

Congrats to the winners...what a fun and special day for you both...have fun choosing your items from all the wonderful products Beverly has!!

Holly said...

Such cute tags!!! And congrats to the winners - yippeee!!!!