Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Friendship

Hello crafty friends! Karen here, and wanted to say thanks so much for having me as a Guest Designer this summer at the Classy Cards 'n Such blog.   Here is a sweet little card I made using more of the amazing supplies found at Classy Cards 'n Such. 




The patterned papers I used are from a 6x6 Webster's Pages Paper Pack called the Spring Market, Country Estate Collection.  These gorgeous papers are two-sided and are super versatile.  I machine stitched the two papers together, and then cut a journaling spot out of cream cardstock using a Spellbinders Labels Eighteen die cut.

The sentiment I used is a My Sentiments Exactly rub-on from the Friends Rubz Collection. 

Near the bottom of the card, you will see a row of trims including Irridescent White Flowers which runs right along side the Chalk White Seam Binding.

I ran the seam binding through a lovely Circle Ribbon Slide for that extra touch of sparkle!  These ribbon slides are such an elegant touch for your cards and layouts.

There are so many great products in the Classy Cards 'n Such store for you to see, and I hope you enjoy browsing. 

Have a blessed week.


A very pretty card! Thanks Karen!!

Click any of the gold links above for more info or to purchase any of the products Karen used.

Would you like to be eligible to win $25 in Classy Cards product?   Then Pin to Win!!!  Click here to see how!

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...

   
Pin It

No comments: