Friday, August 16, 2013

Birthday Blessings

Hi, it's Karen here today! Today's card is filled with blessings for that special day in some one's life! 
 

There's just something SO soft and sweet about the gorgeous colors of the patterned papers found in the Simple Stories-Vintage Bliss 6x6 paper pad.  I used three different patterns from this lovely collection along with a sticker tab (bottom left) from that same line.   I machine stitched my papers in a matching pink colored thread. For another soft touch, I lightly brushed the edges of my card in white acrylic paint.

Next step was to adhere a small piece from the beautiful Frilly Flourish Swirls - White Pearl.  I placed that in the upper right-hand corner. 

I used a two-part sentiment from the Rubz Birthday - Inspirational by My Sentiments Exactly!.  One part of the saying is rubbed onto a journaling block cut with the lovely Spellbinders Labels Eighteen die, which I double matted. The smaller portion of the Happy Birthday sentiment is rubbed onto a small sticker. 

Down in the lower left-hand corner, I added a bow made using the Seam Binding - Chalk White and topped that with a few of the lovely Zva Creative paper roses in both Pretty Pink and Soft Blue Transition. 

I adhered my paper roses to the card using the AMAZING Scor-Tape. That stuff is truly awesome, and holds things SO well.

All these great Classy Cards 'n Such products came together beautifully to create this simple little card.  I just think the store is CHOCK FULL of gorgeous things to help make your card making and creating SO easy.  Thanks for stopping by today to take a peek.  I hope that you will have a BUNCH of fun browsing through our amazing store.

We really hope that you will be inspired by the cards we share, and if we can answer ANY questions for you about how something was made, or anything about our lovely products, please feel free to leave a message.

Blessings to you all and Happy Crafting!!

Just a beautiful card Karen! Thanks!!

There are lots of new products in the Classy Cards shop over the past week or so!   Be sure to check them all out here.

Click any of the gold links above for more info or to purchase the products Karen used.

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until then...

Pin It

1 comment:

Stef H said...

wow! this is absolutely gorgeous!!!!