Thursday, August 22, 2013

Christmas to Birthday

Hi! Joy here today posting a card for Classy Cards 'n Such. Is your summer going by too fast – can’t believe that summer is almost over.  I'm trying to make the most of the few days that are left. 

Today I started out making a Christmas card - trying to get ahead on my list –  and somehow it morphed into a birthday card – ha,ha - sometimes cards just take on their own personality!



Here's how I made my card:
 
I inked up a stamp from JustRite Stamps called Vintage Filigree Fancies with red ink on script paper and heat embossed with Clear Detail Embossing Powder.

Next step was to ink up the Birthday Blessings sentiment from the Vintage Filigree Fancies set with red ink, and emboss with Clear Detail Embossing Powder on a simple tag.

The last steps were to assemble the layers onto red card stock and place on card base and add White Pearls to the ends of the tag.

This is a simple and fast card to make – Now I’m ready for that Birthday Party!


Have a HAPPY stamping day!


Great way to change a card! Thanks Joy!!

Click any of the gold links above for more info or to purchase any of the products Joy used. 

Would you like to be eligible to win $25 in Classy Cards product?   Then Pin to Win!!!  Click here to see how! 

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...

 
Pin It

No comments: