Sunday, August 11, 2013

Autumn Leaves

Hello Everyone, it's Diane here with a colorful card for Classy Cards 'n Such. I am super excited to share some of my creative projects with you the next few months!




Today I have this gorgeous fall wreath made with Impression Obsession Leaves die set. The set comes with 5 different leaves, and I have used 4 today, each cut 4 times. The leaves have been painted with different tones of color from the Autumn Brilliance Twinkling H2Os. Oh my, these are so fun and easy to work with and add such a gorgeous twinkle.



I kept my card, though layered, rather simple so the focus is on the wreath itself.  Each leaf was mounted with Joy! Foam Pads Small.  My wreath is mounted on one of my very favorite Cheery Lynn Design dies called French Pastry Doily Die. This is a beautiful, but intricate die, and I can highly recommend the Cuttlehug, large and Crafter's Tools, both by Cheery Lynn Designs to enable you to have a perfect cut every time!!

The background paper under the wreath is a lovely design from Simple Stories - Vintage Bliss. It is a stunning 6 x 6 paper pad, and even the little butterfly you see is from the pack.


I hope you have enjoyed my card for today and have fun creating one of your own!!



So very colorful! Thanks Diane!!
 
There are lots of new products in the Classy Cards shop over the past week or so!   Be sure to check them all out here.



Click any of the gold links above for more info or to purchase the products Diane used.


Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until then...

    
Pin It

2 comments:

Debbie said...

The colors are gorgeous. Great job!

Lisa said...

What a gorgeous card!! The leaves are so beautiful!! I love the colors and dimension!! Stunning card!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts