Monday, August 12, 2013

Sea Shell Bay

Hi friends!  It's Joy posting today and I'm so excited about being a Guest Designer for Classy Cards 'n Such.  Thank you so much Beverly for allowing me the opportunity!  Take a look at their selection of stamping supplies.  You will be quite surprised at some of the new items!!

Here is a card I made. I used a beautiful stamp from Just Rite Stamps called Sea Shell Bay Labels Twenty-Two.  There are some beautiful stamps and sentiments in this group.  I heat embossed it using Antiquities Embossing Powder . I added some Chalk White -Seam Binding that I dyed brown. (P.S. You will love the price of this seam binding).  The little tool called Bow-Easy makes tying triple bows super easy - this is a tool that is small and stays out on my crafting table.  The Spellbinders Die I used is called Labels Twenty-Two.



Thank you for looking at my card - please go by Classy Cards 'n Such - take a look at their great supplies!

Recap of Supplies:

Have a HAPPY stamping day!


A beautiful card, Joy!

Click any of the gold links above for more info or to purchase the products Joy used.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...





Pin It

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Joy, love your card. The colors are so earthy and rich! I've been thinking about getting this set, but hearing you rave about it, it just went to the top of my list! Thanks!!