Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Your Day

Greetings friends!  Mindy with you, sharing my card for the challenge this week at Classy Cards n' Such featuring cards for Mother's Day and our beautiful inspiration photo on the blog.  I was inspired by the beautiful colors in the photo, aquamarine and begonia pink.


I started by stamping the birdhouse from Bird Haven PreCut Set, by Heartfelt Creations, on a rectangle of watercolor paper and coloring with my Tim Holtz Distress Markers. I also stamped the blossoms from the  Birds and Blooms Stamp Set, and the Botanical Rose set also from Heartfelt Creations. I then colored them and fussy cut them, before shaping them with my Susan's Garden Tool Kit from Sizzix. I then layered them and adhered them to my card with the Art Institute Dries Clear Adhesive.

After placing them in a pleasing design around the birdhouse, I stamped a few leaves, and dotted the centers with dimension. I also added Mother of Pearl Rhinestones from Want2Scrap in the big flower centers. The sentiment banner was stamped from the set, Keep in Touch, Too from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.

It was nice having you visit today. I hope you will join us for this weeks challenge. We love seeing what you create with our products.


If you are unable to find an item in the store, or would like something special ordered, please email me at beverly@classycardsnsuch.com.

Thank you for stopping by!!! Until next time...


Pin It

No comments: