Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Daisy Wishes

Hi, it's Jenny sharing a card inspired by the He Loves, He Loves Me Not with Daisy challenge.



I first stamped Impression Obsession's Wooden Plank Cover a Card stamp, with Distress ink on Kraft card stock. I stamped over it again with another stamp from my stash using Antique Linen Distress Ink. I cut the Impression Obsession Pail die with red card stock and using the die as a stencil, colored the stripes with Festive Berries Distress Ink and my Mini Ink Blending Tool.

The daisies were made from the Susan's Garden Mini Daisy die. The yellow edges were colored with Pan Pastels.  I added Pearl centers and extra foliage, cut from the Impression Obsession Leafy Branch die. Birthday Wishes words were cut from the Impression Obsession Greeting Set and I used Red Rhinestones to dot the "I's".

Last I framed the picture with the largest frame from Impression Obsession's Rectangles 6-in-1 Frames set and popped it up using Joy Foam Pads.

Thanks for visiting!


Join the Classy Cards newsletter list in the upper left column of this blog and receive exclusive weekly deals not available elsewhere! A one-time 20% discount on an order of your choice! Subsequent orders receive a 10% discount. Don't miss out, join today!

Thank you for stopping by!!! Until next time...




Pin It

No comments: