Saturday, May 9, 2015

Best Friends

Hi, it's Jenny today sharing a new card I created.


I only used a few dies on this card because the Cheery Lynn Lattice 2 die is so prominent, and it didn't need much else.  I cut the lattice out of pink card stock and glued it to the cream A2 card.  Then I created my flowers using Heartfelt Creations Arianna Blooms dies. The die set comes with five flower petals but I didn't use the largest because I wanted to keep my flowers a little smaller.  I colored the flowers with pink distress ink and a Mini Ink Blending Tool, before I shaped them using a stylus from the McGill Paper Blossoms Tool Kit and the Paper Blossoms Craft Molding Mat.

After the flowers were stacked and glued I adhered them to the card with Scor-Tape. I cut the Memory Box Amira Flourish with the same pink card stock I used for the Lattice 2 and popped it up with Joy Crafts Foam Pads. The sentiment from the JustRite Floral Vintage Labels Two was stamped using tuxedo black ink and cut with a Spellbinders oval die from my stash.

The card needed a little contrast so I added gray pearls to the flower centers and gray flourishes from another die in my stash.

*Note - The CCNS store no longer has the original Spellbinders Ovals. If you go to the online store here, go to the Search button in the upper right side and just type in the word Ovals. You will not only see other Spellbinders dies with ovals, but also other manufacturers dies and stamps that you can mix with other oval dies and stamp sets.

Thanks for visiting! 



We hope you come back every day to see two new cards posted daily that the design team has created not only for the weekly challenge, but we also post two regular cards daily, later in the week, to give you even more inspiration!

Thank you for stopping by!!! Until next time... 






 
Pin It

No comments: