Saturday, December 28, 2013

You are So Amazing

Hello Classy Friends!  Diane here with you today, with a gorgeous card that I am sure will make us all want those cold and dreary days to go away!!


I started my card out with the beautiful and very affordable embossing folder, Doily Lace, by Darice.  To make my hydrangea bloom, I used PanPastels Flower Coloring Kit, using the color Permanent Red first by sponging it on a scrap piece of paper. I then added Magenta on top, giving a contrast in color.  Both colors are included in the PanPastels Flower Coloring Kit. 

To cut my flower, I used Cheery Lynn Designs Tiny Flower Kit cutting them out on my prepared paper. I ran the die through three times, giving me plenty of flowers to work with. I added tiny leaves using Impression Obsession Leaf Cluster underneath, also colored with the PanPastels Flower Coloring Kit. 

The tiny hummingbird is a Cheery Lynn Designs die Tiny Things With Wings, and colored with gorgeous Twinkling H2Os Autumn Brilliance giving the bird a nice shiny look!!  
The sentiment is JustRite's Just the Right Words stamp set.

I finished my card by adding a pretty pink bow and Stickles to the flower centers.

I hope you have enjoyed today's post and will see you again soon!

Your card is pretty "amazing"! Thanks Diane!

Click any of the gold links above for more info or to purchase any of the products Diane used.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...

 
Pin It

1 comment:

joy said...

This is a beautiful card from the embossing to the sweet bow - it is all truly inspiring!