Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Celebrate The Wonder

Hi, It's Diane here today on the Classy Cards 'n Such blog.  I just recently received some wonderful new dies from the Classy Cards 'n Such shop that I am using today on my card.

I started with a plain white cardstock base, and randomly hand cut two snow drifts.

I stamped a row of pine trees along the top edge of one using the small tree stamp from the Flourishes Snow Scenes set. I then added Stickles to the top edges of the drifts.

The tree is cut with my new die from Memory Box Frosted Christmas Tree. I learned something new about this die.  Before you take the tree out of the die, run your Versamark pad over it, making sure to cover all of it. Remove it and sprinkle your White Detail embossing powder or Crystal Ice glitter on, heat set it, and you have a perfectly icy or snow covered tree!

I used a tinsel EB glitter on mine, making it really shine!  This is a fantastic, beautiful die that I can highly recommend!!

The Leaping Deer is also a Memory Box die.  I cut the deer out of paper from Graphic 45 Twelve Days of Christmas 6 x 6 paper pad and sponged the edges with Tim Holtz Vintage Photo distress marker.

The sentiment is from Flourishes Snow Scenes set.

I hope you have enjoyed my post today. See you again soon!


Your card is so pretty! Thanks Diane!

Click any of the gold links above for more info or to purchase any of the products used.

There are lots of new products in the Classy Cards 'n Such shop over the past week or so!   Be sure to check them all out here.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...

 
Pin It

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Love the card! So fun!!