Saturday, December 7, 2013

Merry Christmas Star Wreath

Hi, Diane with you today on the Classy Cards 'n Such blog!

One of my favorite looks for Christmas is vintage and glitter. Today's card somewhat falls into that category!


I used, (as I have mentioned several times), one of my favorite Classy Cards 'n Such papers Beverly stocks in her store, Champaign Neenah Pearlized Metallic.  I wish you could see this in real life, as it is a wonderful weight paper with metallic that just shines!

I cut my wreath using the Memory Box Starry Wreath with a glitter paper.

For the center of my wreath, using the same paper, I cut a Cheery Lynn Designs Merry Christmas. Just by changing the words in the center of the wreath, this design could be used for many occasions, for example, wouldn't it make a great "Happy New Years" card?

My wreath was attached with Joy! Foam Pads Small behind some of the larger stars. Adding a bow and an additional star to it's center and my card was complete!

Thanks for stopping by and hope to "see you" soon!


What a cute holiday card! Thanks Diane!

Click any of the gold links above for more info or to purchase the products Joy used.

Be sure to check out this week's sale here, and all of the fantastic new items in the NEW!!! section.  There are Dreamweaver brass stencils, new Couture Creations embossing folders and more!

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...

Pin It

No comments: