Friday, December 27, 2013

Prayers for You

Hi, it's Misti today!  

Sympathy cards are hard any time of the year, but to need one during the holidays seems to be even harder. 



My card today is a sympathy card.  I stamped the main flower from Star of Bethlehem by Flourishes. I only used two Tim Holtz Distress Ink Markers, Peeled Paint and Mustard Seed, along with the Tim Holtz Water Brush.  It didn't require much coloring at all.

I cut out the image with the Spellbinders Labels Twenty-nine.

The papers are from the Graphic 45 12 Days of Christmas 6" x 6" paper pad worked great with the green in the flowers. You really can't tell that it's a Christmas paper pad!

I couldn't get the flower image and the sentiment to fit within the frame, so I stamped the sentiment from JustRite's With Sympathy set separately.

I used some Eggshell Seam Binding to finish it off.


A beautiful sympathy card! Thanks Misti!

Click any of the gold links above for more info or to purchase any of the products Misti used.

The 12 Days of Christmas paper pad is on sale now as part of our Christmas clearance sale!  

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...

    
Pin It

No comments: