Sunday, January 4, 2015

Winner - Challenge #65 - Time For A New Year

It's time to announce the Classy Cards 'n Such Challenge #65 - Time For A New Year winner!

Congratulations to Gail Scott for entry #4 !!!


Gail, please contact me no later than Wednesday at beverly@classycardsnsuch.com with your mailing information.

We would like to thank all entrants for their Classy entries!

Our next challenge is fun and super easy! Challenge #66 - Teal Snowflakes. Use the photo on the challenge announcement for inspiration!

Please encourage your friends to play along with us too, and be sure to read and follow ALL the requirements!

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...


Pin It

1 comment:

Gail said...

Oh Happy Dance! Thank you for the win - I have sent me mailing infor to you Beverly - thank you team for selecting my card - I am honored! Have a blessed week!