Monday, January 12, 2015

Sending His Angel

Hello! Diana here to share with you my card for this week's Pink and Polka Dots Challenge.



I really broke out the Foam Pads and Pearls for this card!  I had some pink polka dots patterned paper in my stash, and I used it both behind and in front of my die-cut layers.

The die cut layers consist of Spellbinders A2 Filigree Delight and Beaded Ovals. Each of the layers are popped up using Joy! Small Foam Pads.

I then stamped my verse from ODBD Holy Angels stamp set and embossed using Black Detail embossing powder.

For some final touches, I added some a Cosmo, a couple of Pink Mini Rose Buds, and Pearls.

Thank you so much for looking and I hope you get a chance to play along!


Want to plan ahead and join our weekly challenges? Just click on the Challenge Calendar label, located on the right side of the page. We would love to have you share your creative ideas! Invite your friends to play along! You could be our next Classy Cards 'n Such prize winner!

Thank you for stopping by!!! Until next time...









Pin It

No comments: