Friday, January 9, 2015

Happy New Year

It is Shirley, posting today! I made a card using some of my favorite dies  by Sue Wilson. They really give a card "pizzazz", not to mention you do not have to color an image to make your card look good which saves time, especially if you are needing a quick, but pretty card.



I started my card with a white card base. I added a layer using BlueBell Stardream Metallic paper.  Next I took some lavender paper and used the Sue Wilson Spanish Collection - Seville die to create another layer.  I used the Bluebell Stardream Metallic paper to cut another layer using the Sue Wilson California Collection - Beverly Hills die.

I chose a digital image to use for my sentiment. I used a die from my collection to cut it out. I went around the edge with a silver pen. I used Snowflake Pearls and Rhinestones to complete my card.


There are new dies, stamps and stencils in the shop this week along with lots of other new additions!   You can see everything here. 

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...

 



 

Pin It

2 comments:

irishgreensue said...

Those dies sure can make doing a card, short work - NO COLORING - WOW, that is a plus!!! Love that all you need is a sentiment and you have a million dollar card - like YOURS!

Kathy Bradley said...

So pretty and elegant and the sentiment is oh so true!