Thursday, January 1, 2015

Good Thoughts

Hello there! It's Gracie, and I'm happy to have the chance to share with you a card I made using gorgeous supplies from Classy Cards 'n Such!

I love to add encouraging sentiments to my cards, and Classy Cards 'n Such carries many beautiful stamp sets with uplifting messages. Today my card features one of these stamps, with a saying I firmly believe in.



I started out by die cutting a base layer from Stardream Rose Quartz using Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics A. Then I die cut a filigree frame using Our Daily Bread's Vintage Flourish Pattern.

The patterned paper I used is actually digital, and I printed it on White Pearl Linen  Next I stamped and heat embossed in Gold Detail, a sentiment from Inky Antics Holy Spirit's Fruit stamp set. Centering the already stamped sentiment, I die cut the cardstock with a gorgeous new die from Spellbinders called Victorian Medallion Two, and stenciled the center with Distress Ink in Spun Sugar.

Before mounting all the pieces to my pink card base, I added a piece of gross grain white ribbon across the center of the layers, vertically. (You could use Egg Shell Seam Binding and color to your needs). Next I adhered the layers to the card base, followed by the medallion right on the center. Finally, I added a small bow on the bottom of the medallion, embellished with a gold vintage button.

I hope I've inspired you today both with the beautiful sentiment, as well as with the card itself! Don't forget to visit Classy Cards 'n Such store to take a closer look to the products I used to create my card. If you do some shopping, remember to use my code Gracie-10 to get 10% off your entire order!

Thanks so much for visiting today!


Click on the Weekly Deals label found in the right column. 

There are new dies, stamps and stencils in the shop this week along with lots of other new additions!   You can see everything here.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...






  
Pin It

1 comment:

Gail said...

The Pink - the doily die cut and the bow are outstanding TFS