Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Can You Say Brrrrrrr?

Shirley, posting today. I hope you all are having a Happy New Year. The holidays were nice, but it is good to get things back to normal.

I am going to share a card that I made for the Teal Snowflake challenge this week. When I think of snowflakes I think of snow men  and cold weather. I can't say that I like either of those things in real life.



I started my card by using a teal card base and cut another layer from white card stock. I embossed the white layer with a Darice Doily Lace embossing folder. I cut another teal layer and a white layer for my image. I rounded the corners of all layers with a corner rounder.

I stamped a cute Penny Johnson Snowman Family image on the top white layer.  I love this cute snowman image, it makes me smile. I colored it with my markers using mainly teal colors. I adhered all pieces of my card together.

I used the Impression Obsession Small Snowflake Set to cut my snowflakes from teal card stock. I glued them to the card front and added Silver Rhinestones to complete my card.

Thank you for looking at my card today!


There are new dies, stamps and stencils in the shop this week along with lots of other new additions!   You can see everything here.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...






 
Pin It

4 comments:

Gail said...

Hi Beverly - for some reason the card photo is not showing up on this page - I am not in favor of the cold either but I am in love with snowmen!

irishgreensue said...

ATTENTION, Beverly -

In case you haven't gotten around to fixing it, Shirley's Card is not able to be seen. I am with you, Shirley - love snowmen, but not the cold!!! It is snowing here today, so I am staying inside and warm!

Beverly Bohannon said...

Debbie just fixed it. She could see it but several of us, that I know of, couldn't. Thanks to both of you for letting us know.

Beverly

Diane said...

Very cute card Shirley...adorable snowmen, I think they were playing a trick on you this morning, hiding from us like that...look at them grinning right now...little rascals!!!