Saturday, January 3, 2015

Is It Spring Yet?

Shirley posting today. As each day carries us deeper into the winter weather, we keep saying, "Is It Spring Yet"? 

I think it will be a while before Old Man Winter is done with us, but we can keep hoping for an early Spring. I decided a spring theme card might be nice and change the pace a little.


I started out with a white card base.  I cut a white layer and a red layer, then embossed both pieces with the Matelasse embossing folder from Anna Griffin.

I used a Spellbinders Classic Scalloped Ovals Large die to cut the red scalloped oval. 

I used the Spellbinders A2 Divine Eloquence die to cut the pretty layer of white card stock. 

The flower I used on it is from the Spellbinders D-Lites Asters and Poppies dies.

Next I used the Impression Obsession Greeting Set to cut the Hello from the black card stock.


Don't forget to check back tomorrow for our next challenge! We have an inspirational photo for you, for our CCNS #66 Teal Snowflakes challenge!

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...

 



 
Pin It

1 comment:

irishgreensue said...

What a beautiful breath of spriingtime on your card - and the more I see of that Matelasse embossing folder, the more I like it - all the layers look so pretty, bringing the flower front and center!!Awesome card! Hugs!