Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Wedding Time

Hi, Diane here with you today!

I think June is well known for being the month of weddings. Actually my wedding anniversary is June 20th.
Which fits right in with our challenge this week, Make a wedding card.


I love  how this card turned out, so let me tell you how easy it was to create, with all the gorgeous dies Beverly carries in her store.

I started with a white card stock panel, and embossed it with Crafts Too Mini Fans embossing folder.

I used the outline frame from Sue Wilson California Collection- Beverly Hills to cut out the center of the embossed panel.

I placed a panel of Graphic 45 paper pad behind the cutout area, just to give a bit of color, though you can't really see the pattern.

I then cut the same Sue Wilson California Collection-Beverly Hills die, using all 3 pieces in the set, and cut all at the same time, one inside the other.


I popped both the inner panels up using Joy Small Foam Pads, that I cut in half and carefully placed, so as not to be seen.

I made a Rose using Heartfelt Mini Vintage Floret stamp set and Heartfelt Vintage Floret die.


The leaves are from a Cheery Lynn Designs flower stacker set.

I added a heart that opens for a little message using.

Thanks for visiting with me today.
I encourage you to join in our challenge with us!!


Want to plan ahead and join our weekly challenges? Just click on the Challenge Calendar label, located on the right side of the page. We would love to have you share your creative ideas! Invite your friends to play along! You could be our next Classy Cards 'n Such prize winner!

Thank you for stopping by!!! Until next time...







Pin It

No comments: