Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Close To You

Happy Wednesday!  It's Jenny posting today with a card for our Red, Black, Rooster challenge.

I started this card with a white  A2 card base. I added a chicken wire background die from my stash that I cut with Kraft card stock. I then cut the Sue Wilson Delicate Fronds die, with red card stock and glued them on top of the chicken wire.


I stamped the Impression Obsession Why Do Birds stamp onto white card stock, and then cut it out with a Spellbinders Labels Twenty-two die. Using the die as a stencil, I colored the inside with Distress Ink and my Mini Ink Blending Tool.  It was then adhered using Joy Foam Pads for dimension.


Last I added a rooster from the Impression Obsession Roosters and Chickens die set.  He was colored with distress ink and then I brushed a little metallic champagne acrylic paint from my stash on top for added sheen.

Thanks for looking and I can't wait to see your rooster creations this week!



Check out all the new fun dies, stamps and more in the NEW section.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time... 






  
Pin It

No comments: