Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Wedding Cake



Our challenge this week at the Classy Cards 'n Such blog is #88 June Bride. 

Mindy here, sharing my card. The colors from the inspiration photo spoke to me as being so soft and delicate, that I decided to decorate my wedding cake with beautiful soft pink roses.


The lovely wedding cake was die cut from the beautiful Wedding Cake die by Impression Obsession. Along with the three tier cake and stand, comes borders, roses, bows, and the topper.  To give the cake layers more dimension, I used a shaped pallet knife and added a layer of molding paste to layers to look as if they had been iced.

My background on my card base was cut from the Rectangles 6-in-1 Frame die, by Impression Obsession, and the two large layers of the Fleur de Elegance die by Spellbinders.  The cake was then adhered to the ovals with Joy! Large Foam Pads, giving the card dimension. To complete my card I added a LOVE die cut and banner tag from my stash, along with a little sparkle for pizzazz!

I hope you will be inspired by our cards this week, and join our creative challenge to be eligible to win a wonderful prize from the Classy Cards Online Store. 


If you are unable to find an item in the store, or would like something special ordered, please email me at beverly@classycardsnsuch.com. 

Thank you for stopping by!!! Until next time... 









Pin It

No comments: