Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Feeding Time

Hi, Diane with you today! This week I was feeling a little bit "country", maybe it's the neighbor's Roosters I hear everyday or maybe it's because our challenge is Red-Black-Rooster..lol!


I layered red card stock on a black card base, distressing it before I adhered it down. The next layer is a scrap from my scrap bin.

I added a die cut of chicken wire to that. The little girl, roosters and fence, are all from Impression Obsession Farm Girl. The little girl was cut out twice, once for her body and a second time to paper piece her dress. I colored her, then I added tiny Black Pearls down her dress for buttons.


Now these Roosters were hungry, so she is feeding them
Shabby White Frantage, which I heat set, from the 
Frantage Vintage Embossing Powder set.

I simply finished with a gingham bow and button!

Won't you join in the challenge with us this week? You could be the winner of a fabulous prize!


Want to plan ahead and join our weekly challenges? Just click on the Challenge Calendar label, located on the right side of the page. We would love to have you share your creative ideas! Invite your friends to play along! You could be our next Classy Cards 'n Such prize winner!

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...


Pin It

No comments: