Thursday, June 11, 2015

For My Little Guy

Hi, it is Diana today! I had made some cards last month to encourage the boys for their upcoming SOL tests  - with a prodding from one of their teachers. However, my youngest doesn't have SOLs but when you make something for one kid, you gotta make something similar for the others! :)




I added the Memory Box Brand New Bicycle to my card, because he has been unwilling to learn how to ride his bike. He prefers to his little scooter.

The rectangles were cut using Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics A, and the pretty bracket tab is from MFT Blueprints 13.  Sometimes I forget to use just a part of a larger die as a small background element. 

The sentiment is done with Black Detail embossing powder and popped up on Joy! Small Foam Pads.

The papers were all scrap paper that I've been collecting over the years - it always feels great when I actually use them!


If you are unable to find an item in the store, or would like something special ordered, please email me at beverly@classycardsnsuch.com.

Thank you for stopping by!!! Until next time...









Pin It

No comments: