Thursday, June 25, 2015

Fowls of the Air

Welcome to the Classy Cards 'n Such blog! Mindy with you today, to share a card I made from a New stamp set from the Classy Cards 'n Such online store. The card is called Fowls of the Air, and features a lovely bird with ferns and a scripture from Matthew 6:26.


I began this card by embossing a background with a wood grain embossing folder, and then stamping the lovely bird from the Peace of God stamp set from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps, on watercolor paper and colored it in with watercolor pencils.

While this was drying, I stamped the sentiment also from this set on the watercolor paper and framed it with some green stock. I thought the card needed a little something else, so I stamped three leaf sprigs from the Delightful Daisy Stamps, from Heartfelt Creations. I stamped them on colored card stock, then highlighted them with a Clear Glitter Pen by Wink of Stella for sparkle.

After adhering all the elements of the card to the base, I added three Water Dew Drops, from the Robin's Nest to add a little more sparkle and dimension to the card.

I'm glad you stopped by today for a visit, and hope you will submit a card for our challenge this week. Check the Challenge Calendar to see what we are working on this week.


There is still time to join our Classy Cards 'n Such challenge. Click on the Current Challenge tab on the right side of the blog for all the details. Come and join the fun!

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...

  





  
Pin It

No comments: