Friday, September 12, 2014

Pretty Pia

Hello, it's Jenny posting today!  I love these sweet Sarah Key stamps from Stampavie. This Pia stamp reminds me of dolls my mom made for my sister and I when we were little.

I'm so sad that Stampavie has closed it's doors but a few of these adorable stamps are still available right here at the CCNS store!


I don't use a lot of yellows or oranges on my cards so I thought I'd try something different. The mats were created using Spellbinders Radiant Rectangles and Romantic Rectangles.  I don't think I've ever mixed them on a card before but I liked the result. 

The card base was a light blue that was colored darker with distress ink. The panel behind the main image was cut from Kraft paper.  The main image was colored with Copics. 

It's difficult to see in the photo but the bow in her hair has a Mother of Pearl Rhinestone center and was painted with a Wink of Stella Glitter Pen. Thanks for visiting!


We appreciate your sharing our cards and ideas on Facebok, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram...anywhere your crafty friends can be found. The icons below my signature make it easy to share.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...








Pin It

No comments: