Thursday, September 4, 2014

Lovely Calcutta Flower

Shirley here, with a card for Classy Cards 'n Such!  I am loving the Calcutta Mini Porcelane Flowers and I am using one of them again today.





I embossed my pink card stock first.  I then used the Classic Scalloped Ovals Large dies to cut the scallop trim.

Next I used the Spellbinders A2 Divine Eloquence dies.  I added the Calcutta Mini Porcelane Flower to the center of my card.

I stamped Prayers from the Justrite Botanical Medallions and Banners on  Simple Stories Vintage Bliss paper.  I used an oval punch to punch the sentiment. I cut another oval from white card stock, cut it in half to make the layer for the sentiment. I attached my pink card stock to a white card. I added White Pearls to the oval and the main frames of the card for the finishing touch. 


Classy Cards 'n Such online store has added new products. Click here to find all the new items that have been added!

We appreciate your sharing our cards and ideas on Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram...anywhere your crafty friends can be found. The icons below my signature make it easy to share. 

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...






   
Pin It

1 comment:

irishgreensue said...

Shirley, this card is a real GEM!! Love these dies that accent your gorgeous flower and how your digressed from the embossed pink BG with the plaid pieces cut from the SB scalloped circle die!! WOW!