Monday, September 15, 2014

Natures Window

Hello Classy friends! Diane here today with my latest project for this weeks challenge which is Santa's Reindeer. Using the inspiration photo, I chose to make window scene.

I started out with Spellbinders Decorative Labels Eight die and using not the beautiful die cut, but the negative for my window! I will save the other piece for a later project.


I stamped Stacy Stamps, The Woods pine trees, in two different green inks on a piece of white card stock and then used Joy Small Foam Pads to attach it to the window frame.

I die cut Memory Box Deer Trio, and then stamped Versamark on, and coated them with Stampendous Frantage embossing powder, using the colors Aged Gold for the large deer, and Shabby White for the fawn. Did you know you can sprinkle Frantage on your project without any kind of adhesive, and move it around where you want with your finger, then heat set it from below? Just a little tip on using this product!


I did add a bit of Clear Rock Candy Stickles to my trees for sparkle and a bow to finish it off.

I invite you to join us in our challenge this week. We would love to see YOUR Project! 


If you would like to view the challenge for the week and the rules, click on the Current Challenge label, located on the right side of the page.

Want to plan ahead and join our weekly challenges? Just click on the Challenge Calendar tab, located on the right side of the page. We would love to have you share your creative ideas! You could be our next Classy Cards 'n Such prize winner!

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...





 


Pin It

1 comment:

Lisa said...

What a gorgeous card, Diane!! I love the scene you've created!! The embossed deer look amazing!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts