Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Tea Rose

Hello, it's Jenny posting today! I designed this for our latest 1, 2, 3 challenge.  I used ONE stamp - Stampavie Tea Please, TWO designer papers - Bo Bunny's Prairie Chic, and THREE rhinestones - Mother of Pearl.


I began by coloring this Sarah Kay image with my Copic markers. Isn't she sweet?  Stampavie isn't making stamps anymore, but I was so lucky to pick up a couple of these Sarah Kay stamps at the Classy Cards 'n Such store (click here to see what is still in stock).  I used the Spellbinders Radiant Rectangles die to cut out the main image and then used it as a stencil to color around the image with distress ink.

Next I cut the rose paper from Bo Bunny's Prairie Chic paper using a Spellbinders Romantic Rectangles die and layered it behind the main image. The top image was popped up with small Joy! foam pads.

The striped paper is also from the Prairie Chic paper pad, and was also popped higher off the blue card stock with foam pads.

The blue card stock used on the bow and background paper, was originally white, but was colored with a Copic B12 marker to match the blue of her dress.

I cut the Impression Obsession Large Bow, colored it with Copics and popped it up with small Joy! foam pads. Then I cut the Spellbinders Spiral Blossoms Two out of white cardstock, colored it with distress ink and rolled it using the quilling tool from the McGill Paper Blossom Tool Kit.  I added the rose on top with another foam pad.

Last, I added the three little Mother of Pearl Rhinestones, and colored in her apron using the Wink of Stella clear glitter pen. Her apron just shines!

Thanks for taking a look at my card today! 


Click on the Weekly Deals label found in the right column. You'll love the special sales!

Classy Cards 'n Such online store has added new products. Click here to find all the new items that have been added!

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...

  
 






Pin It

No comments: