Thursday, August 21, 2014

It's Your Day

Hello, it's Jenny! This came together much differently than I'd envisioned.



I always seem to be drawn to the same colors.  I cut the Spellbinders Picot Edge Circles out of white card stock and sponged distress ink to add color.

The main circle was cut from a Spellbinders Classic Circles Large die after gluing the Memory Box Fresh Foliage and Tall Chloe Stem die cuts to it.  Rolling everything through my Big Shot made the die cuts look almost like pressed flowers on the paper.

I cut a third Tall Chloe Stem and added it on top to add more dimension.  I didn't glue the tops of the last flower to the card stock so they'd pop off the page.  The Tall Chloe Stems were also colored with  Tim Holtz Distress Ink Markers and then coated with clear Stickles.  I also added Pink Pearls to the flowers for a little extra interest.

The sentiment is from a Flourishes stamp set and I cut it out with a punch.  I used Joy! Small Foam Pads to adhere it to the Memory Box label die cut which was also colored with distress ink.

The butterfly was cut using pink scrap paper.  I colored the ends with Tim Holtz Distress Ink Markers and then attached it to the circle with Joy! Foam Pads after adding clear Stickles to the wings.

Thanks for taking a look at my card today!


There is still time to join our Classy Cards 'n Such challenge. Click on the Weekly Challenge label on the right side of the blog!

Join the Classy Cards blog email list in the upper left column of this blog and receive exclusive weekly deals not available elsewhere! A one-time 20% discount on an order of your choice! Subsequent orders receive a 10% discount. Don't miss out, join today!

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...





 


Pin It

1 comment:

wannabcre8tive said...

This is so beautiful, love the colors.