Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Birthday Sunflower

Hi! Joy here, showing you a card I made with supplies from Classy Cards 'n Such for this week's challenge.



I used paper from Simple Stories Harvest Lane and Graphic 45 Botanical Tea paper pads.

The die is from Spellbinders Oval Nested Medallion Labels dies, and the stamp set from Just Rite, called Botanical Medallions and Banners. It has 4 different flowers, so it will be a stamp set I can use often.

The Happy Birthday sentiment is from a PoppyStamps die called Happy Birthday Background. In a few weeks you will see how I used the die as a background. The two little banners are cut from the Harvest Lane paper pad and the Classic Ribbons die from PoppyStamps.

It would be so nice for you to join in the challenge. Just click on the Weekly Challenge label located on the right side of the blog, and find all the particulars.  Why not challenge a friend to join you?  There is always a nice prize for the winner.

I'll be looking to see your entries for the challenge. Thanks for looking at my card.  Have a HAPPY stamping day!


Classy Cards 'n Such online store has added new products. Click here to find all the new items that have been added!

We appreciate your sharing our cards and ideas on Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram...anywhere your crafty friends can be found! The icons below my signature make it easy to share. 

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...






 
Pin It

1 comment:

wannabcre8tive said...

A beautiful card. I love the dots and stripes together. Great coloring on the sunflowers.