Friday, August 15, 2014

A Rose Is A Rose

Hello, Mindy here! A Rose by any other name would not smell as sweet.

Hi friends, I love roses, any style and any color. I love to grow them in my garden, and share their beauty with family and friends.  When I saw this stamp in the Classy Cards 'n Such online store, I knew I had to purchase it for using on tags and cards. 

Today's card is featuring the Rose by Stacy Stamps. This is a great value stamp set, because it has three large rose images available to use on your projects.


I used the Rose bouquet to stamp my image on beige card stock, then color in with my Copic markers. I also used the Clear Glitter Pen-Wink of Stella, to give my roses a little sparkle.

I then took my A2 size card base and embossed it with the Vintage Flowers embossing folder from Crafts Too!, and then took my colored roses and adhered them to the card front with foam pads. 

To finish off my card, I found a small pre-printed rectangle from Graphics 45, Botanical Tea paper pad, and adhered it to the card front, along with a double loop bow and six Baby Pearls- Purple. 


If you would like to view the challenge for the week and the rules, click on the Current Challenge label, located on the right side of the page. 

Want to plan ahead and join our weekly challenges? Just click on the Challenge Calendar tab, located on the right side of the page. We would love to have you share your creative ideas! You could be our next Classy Cards 'n Such prize winner! 

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...






 
Pin It

1 comment:

Diane said...

Wow Mindy, this is gorgeous...love all your pretty details and pretty Roses!!