Friday, August 29, 2014

Happy Birthday To You

Good morning, Joy here, posting a card that was made using some great supplies from Classy Cards 'n Such.  Some days ago I posted a card for a sunflower challenge, with a Happy Birthday sentiment.  This is the card I made using the background left over from the sentiment.


I backed it with a piece of blue card stock and layered that on top of some beautiful paper from Graphic 45 called Botanical Tea.  It has some gorgeous paper in blue, green, pink and a pretty creamy brown. The Happy Birthday Background die is from Poppy Stamps.

I used some Egg Shell Seam Binding and then placed a little flower called Sugar Blooms in the middle of the bow. These are so very, very light with a little sprinkling of glitter. There are 10 different colors in a package.


If it's your birthday, consider this a Happy Birthday wish for you. I hope you have a great day with ice cream and cake!

Thanks for looking at my card. Have a HAPPY stamping day!

Classy Cards 'n Such online store has added new products. Click here to find all the new items that have been added!
We appreciate your sharing our cards and ideas on Facebok, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram...anywhere your crafty friends can be found. The icons below my signature make it easy to share. 
Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...
 

Pin It

No comments: