Monday, August 18, 2014

Love Blossoms

Hi, it's Jenny today!  As soon as I saw the Classy Cards n' Such Home Is Where The Heart Is challenge, I thought I'd use this Spellbinders Hearts Circle die.  I began by looking though my designer papers and found this scrap that had a small heart pattern.  I paired the two and added the Memory Box Honey Blossom Sprig and voila!

 
I colored the pink background paper, as well as the Honey Blossom Sprig with Copics.  After I cut the Hearts Circle, I used the die as a stencil, to add a little color with distress ink to the circle.  The JustRite sentiment was stamped using Memento Black Ink.

I cut some extra flowers from the Honey Blossom Sprig, colored them, and popped the flowers up with Joy! Foam Pads.  I added the hearts to the flower die cut.  They were from the largest Heart Circle in the Spellbinders set.  I glued together three hearts before coloring and gluing them into position.  I liked the extra dimension the stacked die cuts provided.



Last I added a little sparkle with a Wink of Stella - Clear Glitter Pen and added a piece of string from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by and I'm looking forward to seeing your challenge entries!


Click on the Weekly Deals label found in the right column. You'll love the special sales!

Classy Cards 'n Such online store has added new products. Click here to find all the new items that have been added! 


Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...










Pin It

4 comments:

Diane said...

Beautifully done...the Spellbinders Heart Circle die is perfect...pretty card!!

wannabcre8tive said...

So very pretty. I love the heart circle die. I am going to add it to my wish list...

Diana Nguyen said...

Very pretty and dainty! Love the coloring you did on the flowers and the soft sponging!

Mulberry Mindy said...

Very pretty card, Jenny. I love the flower sprig, and your coloring of it. Great take on the challenge this week.
Mindy