Monday, November 2, 2015

Thankful for You

Hello!  Diana here with a question for you: How many Thanksgiving cards do you send out?  If not many, I challenge you to send out one to someone you are thankful for. I think snail mail is so special, especially in these days of email and social media. So, here is one that I will be sending out.

Diana Nguyen, Poppystamps, turkey, Lawn Fawn 

I used PoppyStamps Festive Turkey for my embellishment.  I die-cut it out several times from orange, red, yellow, and brown card stock.  The Art Institute Dries Clear Adhesive was great for gluing that little red part of the turkey down.

For my panel, I started with a stitched rectangle made with MFT Blueprints 13 and Impression Obsession Square Cutout Border.

I then die-cut out of black card stock the letters I needed for "Thankful". The "for you" is another stamp. I just inked the first portion, and cut it out with the fish tail ribbon from MFT Blueprints 13.

Thank you for looking and hope you get some time to play around! 


If you are unable to find an item in the store, or would like something special ordered, please email me at beverly@classycardsnsuch.com. 

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...

 



  

Pin It

No comments: