This week our challenge is "Ornaments"!
Make a paper crafting project in good taste...using the Inspiration photo...make a card or project with the theme "Ornaments"...any color, shape or size as long as it has an ornament on it.
That's it...very simple, but please read the requirements below...looking forward to your entries!
NEW ~ SIMPLER ~ FUN RULES
Our few requirements to play:
1. This is a family friendly blog meaning NO inappropriate images, sentiments, etc. will be allowed.
2. Theme must be followed.
3. Only NEW entries, with no back linking will be allowed.
4. Please link to your entry post only, not your entire blog.
5. If using a gallery, such as Splitcoast Stampers, use code CCNS112.
6. You may enter up to 3 projects...and combine with as many challenges as you want.
7. New challenges begin on Sundays and end on Saturdays at midnight central time. Winners are announced on Sundays.
8. CCNS has the right to remove any entries not following the guidelines and/or entries deemed inappropriate.
9. Most of all, have FUN!!!
1. While we cannot ship prizes internationally due to increasing shipping costs, international entries are encouraged. We can only ship prizes to US addresses at this time. However international entries can qualify for the Top 3.
2. A prize will be offered to the winner and a Top 3 will be selected.
3. Winner must claim their prize within 7 days or the prize will be forfeited.
4. Prizes and Top 3 will be awarded only when there are seven or more entrants.
Enter to win this weeks prize!!
|Waiting for Christmas by Penny Johnson|
You're invited to Classy Cards 'n Such to see all the amazing products available.
Join the Classy Cards blog email list in the upper left column of this blog and receive exclusive weekly deals not available elsewhere! A one-time 20% discount on an order of your choice! Subsequent orders receive a 10% discount. Don't miss out, join today!
Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...